Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Craft Update

For the past year, my sister-in-law Jill and I have been sending each other Monday updates summarizing our knitting and needlework progress for the week. Jill suggested we move the updates to the blogs, and I'm also going to shift my Monday update to Sunday. Monday mornings are always too busy, and in any case, it's Monday for Jill in Singapore right now.

This past week, I've made progress on a sweater I'm making for myself: a Louisa Harding design, made with a blue/green/purple Kimono Angora yarn. I've finished the front, back and most of one sleeve. The goal is to have this ready for the fall. After finishing Deco Spirits (see the June 20 post), I was encouraged to go back to my next oldest Mirabilia design, Adia. The work-in-progress is shown here. I am using a hand-dyed linen (Belfast, in the colour Petal) from Sugar Maple Fabrics.

1 comment:

Crafty Craken said...

That's great you are working on the Mirabella again!

Did you take Deco Spirits to get framed? I think the Chatelaine would look really nice over my TV. ;-)