Monday, June 11, 2007

Oliver Layouts

I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately and one of my favourite subjects is my nephew Oliver who is so incredibly cute. This is one of my first attempts with Photoshop using the free "Love Ya" digital kit from Jessica Sprague's site, SpragueLab. I used this as a prototype and made a paper layout from it, which I posted on the Scrapping Turtle's bulletin board. Actually, I like the prototype much better, though the colours of the paper one look better in real life than in the photo.

The photos were taken by Todd in Beijing. Oliver was obviously in a good mood, despite the heat and exhausting schedule we experienced!

1 comment:

Crafty Craken said...

Well, I have to say that is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!! But I may be biased. ;-)

This is my new wallpaper at work. I love the colours you chose. But no, I still won't scrapbook.

Jill