Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Craft Update - August 19

Today's craft update is coming from England! We are here visiting Tim and Kimberly, and the kids are thrilled to be with their cousins. I'll have photos for the next blog post.
This was a good scrapbooking week. I finished two layouts for the Scrapping Turtle weekly challenges. Here is one that features my nephew Oliver. I love that photo of him lying on the steps. I also found out this week that I won the Scrapping Turtle July Mystery Kit challenge with this entry!
I did some knitting as well this week. I put in a few hours on the Philosopher's Wool sweater for Todd and a new sweater for me using Kabir from Needful Yarns.

1 comment:

Crafty Craken said...

Wow! I love it. Do you need some pictures not from China? Ask Joe to send you some.