Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A New Martin Layout

I realized it was time to do another scrapbook layout of my newest nephew, Martin. I stole this photo of him at two months from Joe and Jill's Web site. Got inspiration for the title after spotting Kernighan & Ritchie on my shelf.

Layout credits: Template from "Paper Reveals Layered Templates", blue paper from "Mail Room No. 1 Paper Pack", frame from "Decoupaged Photo Frames No. 4", and alphabet from "Messy Stamped Alpha No. 2 Brushes", all by Katie Pertiet. Corner paper from "The Grunge Factor, Just the Solids Ma'am" by Dana Zarling. All materials from www.designerdigitals.com.

3 comments:

Crafty Craken said...

Wow! Very nice. Of course, having such a cute subject matter helps. I really like the border around his face and the blue paper.

Anonymous said...

"Kernighan & Ritchie"?! You're getting inspiration from a book about C programming??

Paulina said...

Here is an explanation of the inspiration. :-)