Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Craft Update -- October 14

Jill posted this super photo of Oliver on her blog. So of course I had to create a layout. The design was scraplifted from a designer named Elena, and the layout was done for the Oct. 13 Saturday Scraplift Challenge at www.designerdigitals.com. Credits: Papers and tag from Lynn Grieveson's 09/23/2007 Ad Freebie kit, and alphabet by Katie Pertiet, all from www.designerdigitals.com.

My big achievement with respect to this layout was learning how to create "torn paper" digitally. I used the instructions in this tutorial. Do you think it looks realistic enough?

In other craft news, I finished knitting my sweater but haven't had a chance to take a photo yet. That will be in next week's update.

1 comment:

Crafty Craken said...

Looks great! I think the paper does look torn. Of course with that subject matter, how could you go wrong?