Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sunday Craft Update -- September 23

I'm still learning and experimenting with Photoshop. Here's a layout I did using a couple of Todd's photos, with some colour adjustments. That's my cousin Wing walking in front of Julia on the Great Wall. The layout is in my new scrapbook gallery, which is still somewhat incomplete as I've not finished adding all the credits.

Apart from a couple of digital layouts, I also continued working on Chatelaine's Japanese Garden and Mirabilia's Adia this week. I'm also making progress with my new sweater ... only one sleeve left to knit!

1 comment:

Crafty Craken said...

I like how you used the blues to match the blue of Julia's shirt.

I remember that day - Julia did the big climb with Joe, and your father.

You and me though, relaxed with some tea and watched Oliver and Kate run around.

Not sure who had more fun.