I am taking the briefest of breaks from reading the Harry Potter book to write my usual Sunday update. I did not manage to finish Part I of Taj Mahal as I'd hoped, but I have only a few specialty stitches and the beading left. I also continued making progress on the Louisa Harding sweater; the second sleeve is about half done.
I completed another layout in Oliver's first-year scrapbook, and I finished another weekly challenge from The Scrapping Turtle. This one had to satisfy a "puzzle" theme. A couple of years ago, I had scanned a bunch of childhood photos for my parents' 40th anniversary scrapbook. For this layout, I enhanced and cropped them in Photoshop, printed them out on my printer, and trimmed them with the white border to retain that "vintage" look.