Sunday, November 25, 2007

Julia: Then and Now

This week's dare from Circle of Scrapping Friends is to use wallet-sized photos and at least three tags in a layout. This challenge inspired me to finally organize all the kids' leftover school photos and scan them into my computer. Julia is reluctant to have her photo taken or displayed these days but didn't seem totally horrified when I told her I was going to post this layout on my blog.

For this layout, I used papers from June 24, 2007 Web Challenge Freebie by Kellie Mize. For the "tags", I used date tabs from the "Tuckables No. 02" Kit by Kellie Mize. I also added a grunge overlay by Katie Pertiet. All materials are from www.designerdigitals.com.

2 comments:

Crafty Craken said...

What a beautiful girl! It also makes me realize how old our pictures we have are.

The layout is very nice also.

KimmyKimKim said...

This is so awesome.
I might scraplift this non-digitally!!!

So great!